MESAHILL @ NILAI

Property Detail

Type Status Location Sub Location Price RM350,000 Onward Area 350 ~ 850 Sq Ft Bedrooms 1 - 3 Bathrooms 1 - 2

Property Description

‘MESA HILL AT NILAI’ surrounded by multi education centre (Manipal, Nilai College etc) and located at the highest point of Nilai, stood up until 164.5m from sea level with 25 storeys towers provide an uninterrupted views of Nilai.

It is also surrounded by gorgeous landscapes: the forest, the mountains. Designed for the comfort and convenience of its users, while much of the natural environment will be enhanced for their leisure and delight.

Luxury drop area, vibrant f&b plaza, elevated green podium garden with landscaping, infinity swimming pool, wading pool, pool deck and energetic facilities will become parts of new lifestyle to fulfill all the desires of both young and old.

The service apartments are built from the seventh storey upwards to set you apart from the elements that might distract you from living well. Separate carpark for residential & shoplot customer with immediate access for both to shopping and dining.

1 A location of utmost advantages & value

Ready population catchment
– 20,000 students from universities and colleges in Nilai
– Projected 30,000 more students in future from across 30 countries
– Short distance to KLIA, KLIA2 & LCCT
2 Up-to-date integrated retail & entertainment

– Variety of F&B outlets
– Convenient stores
– Various Wi-Fi zones
3 Strategic location with superior access

– 10 minutes drive to KLIA
– 15 minutes drive to LCCT
– 15 minutes drive to Putrajaya / Cyberjaya

– 35 minutes drive to  KL city centre

 

SPA & LA FREE

Rebate system:

  • 3% + 3% (total full 6%)
  • 3% – upfront upon booking
  • 3% – upon signing SPA and LO within 28 working days

Freebies:

       450 sq ft

  • 3 A/c (every room & living room)
  • 1 water heater (every bathroom)
  • Kitchen cabinets (bottom & top)
  • Wardrobe (every room)

       710 sq ft

  • 3 A/c (every room & living room)
  • 2 water heater (every bathroom)
  • Kitchen cabinets (bottom & top)
  • Wardrobe (every room)

Rental yield (estimate) :

  • Based on RM 450 per head = 7% ROI

Selling points:

  • Private & prestigious
  • Conveniently located directly next to 1st Lifestyle mall in Nilai with card controlled access link bridge
  • 3 tiered 24 hours security
  • Beautiful unit layout for comfortable living
  • Expected good capital appreciation with good rental returns

Find this property on map

Similar Properties